Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Making Hypnosis

Photobucket



I am venturing into the realm of Hypnosis of self and others. As a step in this process I am going to make some 30 minute recordings of ambient sound/music with self affirmations and possibly subliminal messages.

But first, the questions of topic must be addressed before the inspiration finds me. The obvious, and continuously visited topics are things like; quit smoking, become a millionaire in 3 years, learn to Lucid dream, be more positive, be happier. This should give you an idea of what these tapes should do.

Since an audience is required for this kind of material, I thought it would be to my benefit if I were to ask the small public that might see this blog-

What would you most like to be convinced of, what would you like to program into you head.

To help you better understand the function of this kind of production, we should understand the thinking behind how we become convinced of the things we currently believe about ourselves and the wider world. . .

As we grow, clawing our way through childhood and adolescence, our brain is incomplete. It is not until around the age of Twenty-Three that our brain ceases this rapid rate of growth. What we receive in our senses, and the ways we find to interpret it, will govern the patterns in our heads.

For example: if a person repeatedly assured that they are stupid by a majority of authority figures in adolescence, they will likely obey that idea and act as if they are. Of Course there are many who overcome this completely and defeat the awful ways of misguided administrations.

I suppose you get the idea.

Now the term "neuro-linguistics" would be the language we use in thinking about things like saying to oneself "I can't do that," "My life sucks," "I am never going to amount to anything," " I look so ugly" and many others.

The goal of my tapes will be to correct this language of doubt by replacing it with positive, realistic ways of speaking to yourself, within yourself. By a daily repetition of positive language, your brain will begin thinking in more positive ways, enabling you to leave old devilish thoughts behind and achieve like you were never able to before.

I have thought that this kind of thing would be good to make on a person by person basis. The language I would use in these tapes would be very carefully selected for positive results.

If anyone has any suggestions of topic or comforting sounds to pursue, make them known, and I will work to make them real.

Praises,
Tommy

2 comments:

  1. Sounds pretty interesting to me. I don't think they'd work on me though, I'm fairly certain that I'm far too stubborn to take any life advice, especially when I'm expecting it. You could say I have a rebel flag embedded in my heart. But, on the other hand, I could see this working out for a lot of people. Have you ever thought about tailoring one to people with something like social anxiety or eating disorders? It seems like self image plays a big role in those issues, and it seems to me that this works towards manipulating a person's self image into some healthier, something positive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with what Matt says.

    I would love to stop covering up my mirrors and be happy with what I see when I look in a mirror and be more positive about myself.

    ReplyDelete