Tuesday, May 17, 2011

What has been decided

For this Blog, with a title some ways like a line of poetry, all the poems and songs of my past will be set in gradually.

When possible, a player will be embedded for convenience.

The songs to come are original of me, and the same goes for any poetry that goes here. These will be carefully selected for personally perceived quality, and when necessary lyrics will be allowed.

I hope to find some comments at the end of some of the coming entries, so that I may know outside interpretations.

Maybe this blog will grow to include even more selfish works of art.

Whatever happens, or doesn't happen, I will work here with some regularity, wishing to offer some comfort or entertainment to all who pass by or visit with frequency.

Love Blessings,
Tommy

3 comments: